Message in a Bottle Theme

Monday, July 12, 2010

A Fabulous Pig Roast!

Wellllll, this is what my Saturday consisted of... yummy yummy PIG!!! There is nothing that compares to what "fresh" pork tastes like.  It was so much fun to spend the day with some of my favorite people in the world, with barely a care in the world for those precious hours.  Despite the fact that it rained on and off all day, we still managed to have a memorable day!  Aside from eating copious amounts of food, we spent the majority of the day in the pool, it was even better because there was barely even a threat of getting a sunburn!  After the pig came the ADORABLE cake that I ordered from one of the best independent cake designers I have ever seen!  She's out of Hudson, NH and her name is Suzanne Roark and I'll have to get her email address from my mom because EVERYONE should be on her email list to see the amazing cakes she does and the most reasonable prices in the world!!!
All I told her is that I wanted an apron and for it to say "Cartwright Pig Roast 2010" and this is what she came up with!!  Absolutely adorable... and delicious!  She makes everything from scratch... it doesn't get much better than that! 

It was so relaxing to spend Sunday as just a chill day and then go home.to do a bit of laundry... and then my mom and I totally had an Aladdin marathon... we watched all three of the classics!  So fun to remember all the lyrics to those classic songs...

Now to the start of a new work week at my awesome job!  I've really been enjoying my new position as an office manager to a small computing firm that has clients all over the world...  Such a blessing to finally have a steady income!

No comments: