Message in a Bottle Theme

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Coming down to it.

So last night, after work, I went to the Island for one last night of cropping with some of our Cabana buddies.  It was nice to just be around these friends and think about the future and how our friendships will survive!  As happy as I am to be rid of the constant responsibility of Scrapbook Island, I am going to miss seeing certain friends on a regular basis...  I can't wait to get back out into the world to take classes at other stores and experience crops there, too!  Some of the stores I can't wait to visit are:

Absolutely Everything in Topsfield, MA
http://www.absolutelyeverythingblog.blogspot.com/

and

Stamped Designs in Dover, NH
http://www.stampeddesignsblog.blogspot.com/

I love Stamped Designs because she carries the full assortment of Copic Markers at verrry reasonable prices and the adorable Magnolia line of stamps and sooo much more that we never carried!  Absolutely Everything carries enough Tim Holtz products to even satisfy my need of his stuff and more!  Plus... he comes to teach there about once a year!!!!  I'm really excited to get to be a customer again...  As silly as it seems!

Eventually I'll actually be scrapping again and then I'll be posting the stuff that I do on here and I can hardly wait to share everything...  I have so many ideas swimming around in my head that I can barely focus on one long enough to incorporate it into a current project, as many of you know!

No comments: