Message in a Bottle Theme

Monday, July 19, 2010

OMG!!! I can't believe it's coming!!!

I am SOOOOOOO excited!!!  Officially licensed scrapbook products for Harry Potter... about time!

Creative Imaginations will be printing new products for Harry Potter fans due to arrive in late October before the next movie is released.



Check out a few of the images for the paper and embellishments.





This is utterly incredible... Why does it have to happen AFTER I don't have first access through the Island???

Boo-hoo...

Anyway, my weekend was rather productive!  Mom and I worked our way through even more of the scrap crap we brought home from the store and now my 'desk' is starting to resemble that name.  I can't wait until we're settled in and are able to go down to the basement and crop in a comfortable style.  I'm "hoping" that without the pre-occupation of the store I'll have time to be more studious about my personal scrapping... can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am beyond excited about this! YAY! I see a Harry Potter mini album! Thank you so much for sharing this! Where do I pre-order??? See you soon!

travelin.scrapper said...

It's all from Creative Imaginations, soooo I have no idea where to order it yet! This is just preliminary information that I actually snagged from another store's blog!!!